Family Law Mediation
Whether you are in the middle of a contested custody matter or seeking a private means of resolving a complicated financial dispute, an experienced mediator can provide you with a confidential forum to explore out-of-court solutions.
Advantages to mediation include:
- Reduced stress for the parties and children involved
- Improved rapport between parties
- Reduced cost compared to traditional litigation
- Faster than traditional litigation
- Mediation is confidential
- Parties can freely express themselves
Only agreements reduced to writing and signed by both parties are subject to disclosure in mediation.
Have more questions about mediation? Send me an e-mail.
“Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” - Henry Ford
Family Law Consulting
Attorneys and self-represented parties alike often seek other attorneys for consulting services, particularly in complex cases. I have worked as a consultant in family law cases for individuals and attorneys seeking a better understanding of cross-over and complex issues, including:
- Child-custody move away cases
- Business valuations
- Separate property tracing
- Enforcement of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
There is nothing wrong with getting a second opinion on an important issue for you or your client. E-mail me to schedule your consultation.
“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” - Anais Nin
We offer child support referee services for families going through a difficult situation. Child support referees handle various family law cases like divorce, restraining orders, and post-decree motions. After a hearing, these individuals will submit recommendations for court orders, which will be reviewed and approved by an assigned judge before it will take effect.